A Vision - Dr Lilian Stanley

A Vision

     I used to pray, " Lord, I want to see You", but quickly conclude, " It's ok Lord, anyway I am coming to you soon."

     It happened in November 2021.  As I was going out in the rain, I saw an emaciated lady staggering with an umbrella which was only half.  The other half had collapsed.  I saw only her back.  " So sad, shall I give her my umbrella?  Oh no, it is my Dubai umbrella," I thought.  By now we had overtaken her.  I asked the driver to stop and sent the umbrella.  He came back saying she was not found anywhere!  This is happening to me for the fifth time in my 63 years of walk with my Lord.  

     That night in my deep sleep, " I will be satisfied with seeing Your likeness," was running in my soul  (Psa 17:15). Morning when I woke up I knew it was a vision.  

     The point is: How narrowly I missed a vision of the Lord for my Dubai umbrella!  How many of us are missing visions of God because we don't stop to help someone! (Heb 13:2).


Please download the Daily Decoration app from google play store using the below link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alwin.dd1

Comments

  1. Akka, thank you for the good lesson you have taught.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Flogging - Dr Lilian Stanley

Through The Kidron Valley - Dr Lilian Stanley